Turn your dry, dull emails into productivity rocket fuel!
This action-packed 2.5hr workshop shows you how to write emails that get results.
The email training gap
Hybrid working has forced email to become a jack-of-all-trades. We use it to manage projects, influence stakeholders, win new business, build client relationships, motivate our teams and just Get. The Darn. Thing. Done.
But we’re not getting the results we need.
The writing skills we learnt at school or university (like writing 10,000-word dissertations!) don’t cut it in our crazy busy world, where you have to grab attention in seconds. An email isn’t an essay.
The writing we’ve been trained for is not the writing we’ve ended up doing. Every. Single. Day.
Email Engagement is the world’s No.1 email writing training course.
It shows you how to write supercharged emails that persuade and influence. Emails that build trust and strengthen relationships. Emails that cut through the digital noise and get results.
It’s an energising, interactive 2.5 hour virtual masterclass to help you get what you want every time you hit send.
Previously only available to teams within organisations, for the first time it’s now open to individuals to meet this huge demand for email writing training.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The common but fatal email mistakes to avoid like the plague
- The simple 3-step HEC Hamburger technique for writing irresistible emails
- How to cut the waffle and get to the point
- How to have them at ‘hello’ with an engaging hook
- Effective calls-to-action to get people to do what you want
- How to write a killer subject line to get your emails opened
- The right balance between being friendly and professional
‘I’ve definitely noticed a big difference in the results I’m getting from my emails – they’re snappier, to the point and sound like me!’
– Danielle Kirk, Account Manager, SOKA Studio
‘I now receive far more replies to my emails, and this is from super busy journalists – no mean feat! The Email Engagement masterclass is a brilliant investment.’
– Kat Lowe, Founder, Kat Lowe PR & Communications
‘I now spend way less time following up with people, as I now know how to use punchier subject lines that get me faster replies.’
– Sarah Begley, Founder, Virtual Miss Begley
“WOW. I am totally going to change the way I email my clients! I’m pleased to say I have my call to action section down but making emails shorter, looking at the word count and how I ask for information from my clients will change for the better now I’ve taken Email Engagement. 5 Star recommendation.”
– Louise Laird, Founder, The Little Social Company
What will I be able to do differently afterwards?
You’ll feel the benefits from the very first email you write. You’ll know how to:
- Save time and effort previously spent chasing for answers
- Write more engaging and effective emails
- Build and strengthen relationships from afar
- Stand out in people’s inboxes
- Get more people to do what you want, faster!
What’s the format?
It’s a full-fat, action-packed interactive 2.5-hour masterclass with a limited number of places. Cameras on, emails at the ready, we’ll dive deep into all aspects of email writing.
- Don’t-leave-home-without-them practical techniques you can put into practice straight away
- Group and solo exercises to help you ‘learn by doing’
- A juicy tip-filled workbook you can refer to afterwards
- A one-page email checklist that will be your North Star to guide all your emails in the future
- A lot of laughs along the way (we all learn better when we’re having fun)
I can’t attend on the day. Can I get the recording?
Sorry, not this time. The masterclass is designed to be interactive so you get the most out of it.
Hi, I’m Kim, your masterclass host.
I’m allergic to rubbish emails and stuffy phrases like ‘I trust this email finds you well’ bring me out in hives.
I’m the founder of Email Engagement, the world’s No.1 email writing training programme, rolled out to leading organisations from Australia to the Arctic Circle.
We work with global banks, international law firms and pharma giants, as well as with SMEs across multiple sectors and industries. I’m very excited to bring Email Engagement to you now, too.
Let’s rid the world of rubbish emails together, one inbox at a time!
Are you a non-profit or charity?