We all learn more when we’re having fun.
I deliver fresh ideas with an inventive approach that put a big grin on your audience’s face. They walk away with practical tips to boost their communication, marketing or brand.
Book me for an energy-filled away day, team meeting, conference, breakfast or networking group (whether virtual or in person).
My keynotes and masterclasses help your audience win big with their words.
- Why No-one Wants To Read Your Cr@ppy Emails
- The New Rules For Communicating In Our Virtual World
- How To Win Friends And Influence People (With Just Your Words)
NEW CLIENT IN AN HOUR!
Kim is an engaging and energetic speaker, and a marketing and branding expert. We received great feedback from our members, including one reporting they won a new client within an hour of listening to our webinar.
LONDON COACHING GROUP
I show B2B SMEs how to beat the overwhelm and find their marketing mojo.
- Shoestring Marketing: Get in Front of Your Ideal Clients Without Breaking The Bank
- Lead Generation Made Simple
- How To Beat Marketing Overwhelm and Win More Business Doing Less
- Building A Brand Your Prospective Clients Can’t Resist
Our members love how they get immediate results from Kim’s sessions, winning new clients and getting on top of their marketing. She takes the mystery out of marketing, gives clear, practical advice and has a fun, engaging style approach that everyone warms to.
THE ASSOCIATION FOR COACHING
I get your audience re-energised, raring to raise their profile and develop their personal branding.
Keynotes and masterclasses include:
- How To Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul
- Showing Up Without Showing Off: A Personal Brand To Be Proud Of
- How Be Seen (From the Comfort of Your Desk)
Kim is as engaging virtually as she is in person. An intelligent, funny and experienced speaker, our audiences love hearing her inspiring yet down-to-earth advice on how to stand out and get your message heard. Highly recommended.
WOMEN IN BUSINESS ONLINE
GET YOUR MUST-HAVE MARKETING & COMMUNICATION TIPS