Black Hole To Black Book: Winning More Business On LinkedIn
LIVE WEBINAR 15TH MAY – 12.OOPM GMT
Do you spend hours posting on social media and get……tumbleweed?
Do you dread going on LinkedIn because you’ve no idea what to say?
Or maybe you avoid social media like your tax return, but worry that you’re missing out on some golden opportunities…
Worry no more. I’m partnering with Mark Williams a.k.a. ‘Mr LinkedIn’ to take the ‘ugh’ out of LinkedIn and social media. We’ll be showing you how to turn those lost hours spent aimlessly scrolling into hot leads for your business.
In this tip-filled one-hour LIVE webinar, we will be covering:
Social Media & LinkedIn 101
- The 5 reasons your social media might be spinning its wheels
- Social media essentials – how to get set up for success
- Your social secret weapon (hint: it’s all about personality)
- Why you should engage, not paintball
Winning with LinkedIn
- LinkedIn facts – how the algorithm works (and how to outsmart it)
- How to build an effective network
- The 5 social selling steps to help you win business
- Creating killer content that your audience will read, like & share
- Why the “softly, softly” approach is key to your success
We’ll also be doing a live Q&A to answer your questions about social media and LinkedIn.
About your presenters
Mark Williams first delivered a LinkedIn workshop 10 years ago when LinkedIn had just 32 million users. Fast forward to today and LinkedIn is now fast approaching 600 million users, thousands of which Mark has helped to be more productive on the platform, earning him the nickname ‘Mr LinkedIn’. He is also the producer and host of the popular LinkedIn podcast LinkedInformed.
Kim Arnold is an international marketing and communication consultant, helping companies stand out, connect faster with their clients and win more business. She believes that at least 80% of time spent on social media is a big fat waste of time! She loves helping her clients find effective and creative marketing strategies that squeeze every last drop of value out of their time and money.